Sunday 27 May 2012

Good things came

Well that was worth the wait wasn't it? Hope everyone got some. Might not have been the biggest of swells but it sure was fun. I managed to get in 4 surfs over 1 and a bit days in my old home spot of Rest Bay. Consistant shreddable waves seemed to be the go, with Thursday evening providing a bit more size and hot, glassy conditions, although this did come with the crowd factor as always. I even managed to surf all 3 of my boards - the new shortboard twice, the log when the tide dropped out and then a really cruisy dawny on friday on the fish. Just hoping for more of the same again soon.

The pic above unfortunately isn't of the last few days - it's an old one that was the closest match to the conditions. It did remind me that I need to dig out my film cameras and get snapping again. I've also got a ton of old snaps that are currently being scanned in so you'll be subjected to them soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment